We recruit, deploy, manage and maintain a mobile workforce of more than 20,000 people per day across Australasia.
Programmed provides the people, knowledge and expertise to help our customers grow. Our safety-first culture is key to our success, helping to ensure we operate with Zero Harm to our people, customers and communities.
Plus, we’re local to you. We operate across over multiple sites and regions across New Zealand which means we can provide hands-on support when you need it.
When you partner with us, you don’t just get extra hands to help your business succeed, you get the experience and service of specialists who support you with:
- Sourcing, selection and on-boarding
- Health, Well-being and Safety training and practices
- Industrial and Employee Relations advice and advocacy
- Human Relations advice and support
- Risk and compliance advice
- Payroll and account service
- Marketing and Communications support
It looks like you’re based in Australia. Would you like to visit the Programmed Australia site instead?